Monday 10 June 2013

Little red riding hood part 2

Little Red Riding hood, part 2


So you may be wondering why i did a red riding hood part two ?, well I'll tell you, after doing my first red riding hood shoot i enjoyed it that much i almost wished there was another less pretty and neat side to the story. So after doing research and making lots of new pins on pinterest i decided I'd do 'another side'. I used a different model for Red Riding hood & i also used 3 more people to act as werewolves. I spent a day going around fancy dress shops looking for 'ear tips' eventually i found enough pairs for my werewolves,some where the wrong colour so i spent a few hours at home painting them ready for the shoot. All the werewolves outfits and hair was done by me, their make up was done my auntie who is a wiz with face paint & Red Riding hoods make up including the cuts where done by me. So a big thank you to my cousins, my brother & sister and my auntie for helping me on the day.



 








No comments:

Post a Comment