Saturday 22 June 2013

Getting carried away !

When i have idea's i run with them, miles and miles. I spend hours on pinterest, flickr and looking in magazines for endless inspiration & that's my problem, i have so so many people photographs and graphic designers that inspire me my idea's just spiral. As you've probably all gathered fairy tale's are my thing, flickr is dangerous, my favourites is full of amazing photo's I've found on there, but they make me wish i could edit my photographs the way they do, but i can't ! (just yet) and this upsets me. 

I always picture what i want my images to come out like, but when I've done it's nothing like i imagined and i feel a little deflated, I'm the most un-confident person when it comes to my own work, but this is why I'm on this journey, because i want to learn & i want to produce great photographs and pieces of work i can be proud to say I DID THAT. So me, my photographs, my camera & photoshop are all on a journey to produce amazing things that i can feel very proud of. My recent shoot 'The face of a broken mind' is my favourite shoot up to date and one that i am quite proud of and i hope to continue to feel this good about my work as i progress. I just need to keep telling myself, 'keep trying, you'll get there'.

This photograph below was a trial and error experiment, the clouds background was meant to be a texture of brusheezy but i found it worked better as it is, the rays off light where downloaded as brushes off deviant art & the girl in the photograph was taken by me :).

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment