Wednesday 12 June 2013

Coming up !

Coming up !


So... I've realised that my next lot of photographs won't be to far away. I'm going to the Skipton horse trails this Saturday (if the weather is not horrendous) and I'm rather excited, i went to Chatsworth 2 years ago & loved it I'm not all about fairy tales i love taking sport photographs too, mainly horse events, I'm not fantastic as I'm still getting to grips with it & i have a new lens to work with which i am also getting used to. I used my lens at the recent leisure lakes fair but couldn't use it to its full potential as the arena was only small and not a lot going on, which is why I'm so excited for the weekend so i can give it a proper trail !!. My other photographs that will be in a couple of weeks time will be some of my new cute baby ferret, I've not got him yet because he's too young to be away from his mum but soon he will be home with me and i can't wait for you all to meet him, as some of you may know i had a ferret called Alfie but he sadly passed away last Christmas eve & i miss him lots and having a little furry friend in general, i hope my new ferret is as photogenic as Alf was so you can all see him. Be ready for some 'awww's' :). Just in case non of you saw Alf here he is when i first got him at 8/9 weeks old <3
 




No comments:

Post a Comment