Monday 22 July 2013

Summer shoots

Summer shoots !!


It's the summer holidays, i have lots and lots of idea's and lots of people willing to help. I want to take more photographs over summer as i will have more people available to photograph, and the weather here in Britain is glorious at the moment which is all the more reason to get out and about with my camera.

 For the last few weeks I've been browisng the Internet, flickr and pinterest for idea's for fairy-tale photo shoots, luckily enough i have a family mainly full of girls who love nothing more than being dressed up & having their hair and make up done !, but i would also like to do a Robin Hood/Peter pan shoot, with my younger brother who doesn't appear much. My pinterest and flickr is full of inspiring idea's and edits that one day i hope i will be able to achieve, i will leave the links below. The photograph below is of my idea's I've been putting together it's taken a while to actually getting round to taking the photographs as I've had a few things to buy & I'm still hoping to get a few more things, then i shall be able to crack on. In at least 2 of the shoots I'm going to be using coloured smoke, does anybody know if you have to tell anyone you're going to be doing this in case people think there is a fire somewhere ? if you do know please comment on this blog post or let me know on my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/AFPhotography12?ref=hl) Can't wait to take the photographs and show the results, i will be taking a series of them at Lydiate Hall, another at some woods with a little stream running through it, hopefully some at the beach and some in a field. Can't wait to show you all, be prepared for glitter, dresses, bubbles, balloons & more. Please share my blog with family and friends so they too can see My work :).
Flickr favourites link, which shows my inspiration: http://www.flickr.com/photos/abbifairchild/favorites/

Pinterest board with more inspiration on:
http://pinterest.com/abbii28/fairytale-inspired-photoshoot/


 

This is abit of my planning

No comments:

Post a Comment