Sunday 28 July 2013

First shoot done.

First Summer Shoot

Today i half finished my first shoot of many over the summer, I still have 2 more parts to this shoot to photograph, but I'm waiting for a brighter day to take some as, my other location was in a small woods with a little stream so there is very little light there. I also have to sew the ribbon and elastic into the ballet shoes. The make up and hair was both done by me, the model is my little sister, thank you Niamh !. So here is a few from today. When i've taken the other photographs i will update this blog post :D
















This last photo as you can tell is not fantastic, but it was just a little experiment , i wanted to try and capture the movement of the feet in a elegant and slow way, it hadn't worked like i wanted it too, but i put it on anyway to show you my idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment