Thursday 4 September 2014

365 Day Project Week 13

I'm back! I've got two blogs coming up this week starting with this one which should have been up on Sunday 24th of August, but my laptop charger broke. So unfortunately I've had to wait for my new one to arrive, but luckily it came yesterday, so i uploaded them to my laptop this morning, and have edited them all and they're now ready. Tomorrows blog should be up at about half past 4. 


Another Rainy Day. 18th August 2014


                                              Toast. 19th August 2014.


                                           Shadow. 20th August 2014


                                       Melting. 21st August 2014.


                                 The Night Sky. 22nd August 2014


                            When the Leaves turn Brown. 23rd August 2014.


                                             Net. 24th August 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment